Are you a high-performing team player with a passion for beauty? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment that gets stuff done? Apply to The Meekah, a revolutionary Korean beauty e- commerce offering the best selection of Korean beauty products.
The Meekah is looking for an enthusiastic, detail oriented and resourceful Digital Marketing enthusiast to join The Meekah team. The right candidate will be a self-starter who is enthusiastic about beauty and passionate about content and social media. He/She will work together with the founder team to assist in all internal needs of a growing startup: from helping creating content to support our brand initiatives to assisting in photo shoots and PR events. If you are self-motivated and want to be part of a fun, fast-paced environment where you’ll actually produce real, impactful work, read on!
About The Meekah
The Meekah is the ecommerce site that entails the source of all things Korean skincare and beauty products.
- Research and analyze the Korean Skincare and Beauty market in Germany and Europe.
- Assist with tracking traffic trends, topics and keywords for blog posts
- Create and manage posts for social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Email Marketing, On Site Marketing)
- Engage with our community across content and social media channels
- Assist with outreach to bloggers, larger customers, partners, etc.
- Assist with PR events for the brands’ initiatives.
Key Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in Communication, Marketing, Journalism & Business Administration
- Strong writing and communication skill both in English and German.
- Extremely organised and detail oriented.
- Scrappy and fearless attitude towards unchartered territory.
- Excel in a fast-paced, high-volume and deadline-driven environment.
- Passionate about skincare.
- Optimistic attitude that loves to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Availability to work in our Berlin co-working office part-time or full-time.
- Hands-on startup experience by working closely together with the founding team.
- Your initiations are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.
We treat working students/interns like full-time folks and you will be working on real projects.